قابل توجه دانشجویان آشنایی با برق
Electricity Markets and Restructured Power System operation and control:
1. Reactive power market, market power detection and mitigation .
2. Security constrained OPF with demand response allocation
3. Transmission Loss Allocation Methods in Electricity Markets
4. Production, procurement and trading strategies in electricity markets considering uncertainties in demand and price (stochastic programming)
5. Integration of renewable energy resources and storage devices in restructured power systems (from ISO’s perspective and with regards to possible Voltage and Frequency problems)
6. Price forecasting in electricity markets with Smart Grids and Renewables
7. Optimal transmission switching (smart grid) to relieve congestion and reduce cost of serving loads
8. Unit commitment of Genco portfolios with high wind generation capacity
9. The impact of Time-of-Use electricity pricing (smart metering) on market operation, price and demand
10. Operational and economical assessment of Feed-in-Tariff programs in electricity markets
11. Smart Grid initiatives around the globe and their impact on facilitating use of Renewable energy
12. Cost minimization for a local utility through Combined Heat and Power (CHP), pumped storage, heat storage and load management
13. Energy Hubs with Hydrogen as an energy vector.